Outlook- Basics and Beyond
Looking to save time, get organized, and communicate more efficiently with people inside and outside of your organization? This interactive Outlook training course covers basics and organizational tools in the four components of Outlook: Mail, Calendar, People and Tasks. We go over how to view and organize Outlook so that it’s more user friendly and better suited to your personal needs.
1-3 People, $125 Per Person
4-10 People, $80 Per Person
- 2 Hour Course
- Initial email so that we can gear the course to each individual’s as well as group needs
- Follow up e-mail and/or phone call to address any remaining questions
Class length: 2 hours
Bring: Your laptop
We will provide: Water and Chocolate
Held At: 859 Emerson Street Denver, CO 80218
Taught By: Emma Kobil
NOTE: We offer this class onsite too!
Consider taking this course if you:
- Have recently switched over to Outlook and you want a grasp on how to view your calendar, contacts, messages and tasks to fit your personal needs and style
- Want to use and share your calendar more effectively within your organization
- Want to utilize your task list so that you stay better organized and get more done throughout the day
- Want to be able to search through your emails more efficiently
- Want help organizing your emails into folders and creating inbox rules so that your mailbox doesn’t get cluttered with unnecessary junk mail
- Want help organizing and keeping up to date information for all your contacts
- Want more knowledge about how to protect yourself from spam and e-mail viruses
- Feel frustrated and overwhelmed by your email inbox.